"The Absolute" is Harry The Hirer's new range of premium structure - and it is undoubtedly the most innovative, first class product on the market.
The Absolute is the only one of it's kind in the world - designed and engineered by Harry The Hirer - for the Australian market with the goal to provide Australian events and their corporate partners with a world class facility for the entertainment of their guests.
It is available in both single and double storey configurations.
- Upper & Single Level
- 3m leg height with a unique rounded apex roof profile.
- Thermo Inflatable Blockout Roofs, providing more effective climate control and noise reduction internally.
- Cantilevered verandah with 4.5m high recessed glass walls, providing an uninterrupted 5m wide covered viewing platform, complete with stainless steel balustrade with frosted infills.
- Horizontal tinted glass / hard wall system, with dark grey accent to the frames.
- Fully integrated and tensioned liner along the roof line to maintain the architectural roof curve.
- European glass and solid self closing doors.
- General and / or feature lighting capabilities.
- Fully integrated audio and visual opportunities
- 4m floor to floor measurement allowing for a clearance of 3.1m between the lower floor and ceiling liner of the lower level
- Fully integrated and tensioned white fabric roof liner system
- Architecturally designed internal and external staircase. The internal featuring black frame, timber treads and stainless steel balustrade with frosted infills. The external featuring black frame, all weather tread, stainless steel balustrade and frosted infills
- Unique truss bracing engineered to eliminate the need for traditional cable bracing
- Subfloor jack levelling system allowing for variations in ground level on site